- Company Name
- Tokyo Seimitsu Kan Co., Ltd.
- Chairman： Takao Miki
President： Narumichi Miki
- Headquaters and Factory
1295 Jimbo, Yoshii-machi, Takasaki, Gunma, 370-2123 Japan
- Ogushi Factory
1000 Ogushi, Yoshii-machi, Takasaki, Gunma, 370-2111 Japan
- Yen 90 million
- August, 1940
- June, 1952
- Main Banks
- The Gunma Bank Ltd. - Yoshii Branch
Gunma Mirai Credit Union - Yoshii Branch
- Japan Industrial Standards (JIS)
Lloyd’s Register of Shipping
Det Norske Veritas
ISO9001 : 2015
- Kurosawa Works is founded as a privately run company in Komagata,Sumida-ku, Tokyo.
- Company evacuates to Yoshii-machi in Gunma Prefecture from Tokyo due to effects of World War II and resumes production immediately.
- Company changes name to Tokyo Seimitsu Kan Co., Ltd. and becomes a corporate organization with paid-in capital 500,000 Japanese Yen.
- Production of tubes for aircraft, vessel instruments, soy sauce bottling, golf club shafts, ski pole shafts and others start.
- Production of tubes used in motorcycle engines starts in new factories.
- An 1,800 square meter factory dedicated to medium diameter tubes and a 330 square meter factory dedicated to specialized tubes are built and production starts.
- Four steel cold rolling mills imported from Russia and manufacture of ultra-precision tubes starts.
- Production of special tubes for nuclear power plants for the Power Reactor and Nuclear Fuel Development Corporation
- Two steel tube rolling mills imported from Russia to expand production.
- Preumatic cyclinder tubes developed and production starts
- One steel tube rolling mill added to the production line
- Develop ultra high-pressure tube and start production
- New ODR, luxuary tube dedicated factory, set up in Ogushi in Yoshii-machi and production started
- Obtain ISO9002 certification
- Add BA furnace to Ogushi factory
- Add another BA furnace to Ogushi factory
- Obtain ISO9001 certification
- Expand Ogushi factory and add a new clean room
- Expand rolling mill
- Add new atmospheric heat treatment furnace
- Added new testing laboratory and delivery building